Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #5

By 6:53 PM

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/5181117/?claim=9ftjhjv3ner">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must-haves!


This week I decided to go with what was currently in my CD player, which happened to be Neko Case's Blacklisted album. If you have never listened to her, what are you waiting for?! She has such a distinctively unique voice. Her lyrics are haunting and will surely leave an impression. If you are a True Blood fan, you may have heard her music on Season 4 with "I Wish I Was the Moon" or her duet with Nick Cave, "She's Not There". You can also find her on the Hunger Games soundtrack with "Nothing to Remember".



Artist: Neko Case
Album: Blacklisted
Released: Oct. 1, 2007










Tracklist:

1. Things That Scare Me
2. Deep Red Bells *
3. Outro with Bees
4. Lady Pilot
5. Tightly
6. Look For Me (I'll Be Around)
7. Stinging Velvet
8. Pretty Girls *
9. I Missed the Point
10. Blacklisted
11. I Wish I Was The Moon *
12. Runnin' Out Of Fools
13. Ghost Writing
14. Outro with Bees (Reprise)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.