2015 Love-a-Thon Questionnaire
I am so excited to take part in the Love-A-Thon this year hosted by Alexa from Alexa Loves Books! This will be my first year participating and I can't wait to get to know some new bloggers!
First up is a little About Me post!
1. What is your name?
2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
Two years ago I decided to start a blog as a means of remembering all the books I was blowing through at the time. As time went on, I became more involved in the community and evolved.
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
I am currently a Spanish teacher, so I decided to add that into my blog name.
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
Lately, I would have to say New Adult contemporary romances. I am trying to get back into Young Adult, as that is what my blog originally began as.
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
I do a few bookish memes- Stacking the Shelves and Top Ten Tuesday; I love music so I do a Music Monday post. I love to cook so I recently started a Tasty Tuesday post. I am thinking about adding discussion posts as well. Sporadically, I'll do some different fun book-related posts like the TBR Tag, etc.
7. Best blogging experience so far?
I'd have to say attending BEA last year as a blogger. It was awesome to meet so many fellow bloggers and interact with authors I love. It's also a big moment when I introduce myself and people recognize my blog.
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
The people I've met without a doubt. The friendships I've made are so important to me and I am so happy I have so many different people to talk books with!
9. Name the 5 books you're most excited for this 2015!
1. The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West
2. Nowhere But Here by Katie McGarry
3. Queen of Shadows by Sarah J. Maas
4. The Devil You Know by Trish Doller
5. Up in Smoke by Tessa Bailey
10. What's an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
The Taking series by Melissa West. It's YA Science Fiction and I really love it!
11. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
Roar from Under the Never Sky by Veronica Rossi
12. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies/interests?
I love to watch college football and basketball- I am a huge Tennessee Vol and Syracuse Orange fan. I love music, so I love going to shows and music festivals. I also love to cook! I have an adorable dog who is part Daschund, Jack Russell Terrier, and Schnauzer. He's adorable. LOL. I love to travel. I have been to England, France, Ireland, and Italy so far. I have also been to quite a few places here in the States.
13. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
I don't shop very often, but I do love buying sweaters, scarves, shoes, and jewelry.
14. At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song- and it's your song. What song would be playing?
Oh my. This question is not even fair. I guess I would say, "The Was A Crazy Game of Poker" by O.A.R. I would squeal and then dance and sing at the top of my lungs.
15. What book would you want to be turned into a film/TV show?
Hm. I know I just started the Chicagoland Vampires series by Chloe Neill, but I think that would be fun to see on screen. I miss the Buffy days!