Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #75

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
I make it a point to try and check out the various artists coming to Bonnaroo so I can get the most of my money. LOL. I stumbled across this band (not thinking much of them) but then I really loved their sound!




Artist: Catfish & the Bottlemen
Album: Balcony
Released: Jan. 6, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Kathleen, Cocoon




Track Listing:

1. Homesick
2. Kathleen
3. Cocoon
4. Fallout
5. Pacifier
6. Hourglass
7. Business
8. 26
9. Rango
10. Sidewinder
11. Tyrants



You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I had never heard of them before but I really like their sound! Thanks for sharing Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.