Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #77

By 8:28 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
This week I am featuring Mumford & Sons' latest which released just last week! Ooh boy, there are a lot of opinions on this album. It was a huge jaw dropper when we all found out the banjo would not be present on this album and that the electric guitar would be taking its place. I mean, it's MUMFORD. NO BANJO?! Still, I knew I would go in with an open mind. When I first heard Believe, I wasn't sure what I thought. The more and more I listened to it, I decided I enjoyed it.
 
I personally like this album. I can appreciate it for what it is and I like most of the songs and love the lyrics behind them. Sure, I miss the more folk centered tracks such as on Babel and Sigh No More, but I am open to this evolving sound.
 

Artist: Mumford & Sons
Album: Wilder Mind
Released: May 4, 2015
Favorite Tracks: Tompkins Square Park, Believe, Wilder Mind, Broad-Shouldered Beasts




Track Listing:

1. Tompkins Square Park
2. Believe
3. The Wolf
4. Wilder Mind
5. Just Smoke
6. Monster
7. Snake Eyes
8. Broad-Shouldered Beasts
9. Cold Arms
10. Ditmas
11. Only Love
12. Hot Gates




You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. I didn't know they had a new album out. I'll need to check it out from itunes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I've ever listened to them much before, but I really liked this song, even if it made me a lil sad because of some of the lyrics resounding with some personal stuff... but I feel like I need to listen to some more of the older stuff with more folk sound!

    Thank you for sharing Jessica!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.