Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #78

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
Today I am featuring Tove Lo! I really loved hearing her Habits (Stay High) on the radio and recently Talking Body has released as her newest single and I'm loving that too! I'm not really a fan of intros and interludes though, because that seems so 90's, but thankfully they're short and easy to skip over.

Definitely a new favorite album of mine!


Artist: Tove Lo
Album: Queen of the Clouds
Released: Sept. 30, 2014
Favorite Tracks: Talking Body, Timebomb, Moments, Not On Drugs, Habits (Stay High)




Track Listing:

1. The Sex- Intro
2. My Gun
3. Like Em Young
4. Talking Body
5. Timebomb
6. The Love- Interlude
7. Moments
8. The Way That I Am
9. Got Love
10. Not On Drugs
11. The Pain- Interlude
12. Thousand Miles
13. Habits (Stay High)


 
 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.