Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Music Monday #86

By 1:00 AM

Music Monday is a weekly feature I do to show off music must- haves!
 
At first listen, Shakey Graves wasn't someone that really struck my fancy. The song that was making waves on the local indie station just wasn't doing it for me. However, after seeing him live this past Thursday, I am definitely singing a different tune. I ended up really enjoying a lot of his other songs!
 
He probably won't be for everyone as he has a distinctly unique, scratchier type of voice. It's definitely one you might have to listen to a few times around to decide if he's your cup of tea.


Artist: Shakey Graves
Album: And The War Came
Released: Oct. 7, 2014
Favorite Tracks: The Perfect Parts, Hard Wired, Pansy Waltz, House of Winston




Track Listing:

1. This is the Beginning
2. Only Son
3. Dearly Departed
4. The Perfect Parts
5. Hard Wired
6. Family and Genus
7. Big Time Nashville Star
8. Pansy Waltz
9. House of Winston
10. If Not For You
11. Call It Heaven



 

 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.