Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

The Monday Musts: Game On, O.A.R, Buzzfeed's 18 Cursed Child Moments That Make No Sense

By 7:43 AM

The Monday Musts is a new weekly meme I started and will be doing instead of Music Monday. This way I can combine my love of music to fit better with my book blog.


This week's MUSTS:


Must Read:
 
 
I LOVED this book you guys! I loved Play On also, but Eric and Bri were just so freaking awesome! I cannot wait for everyone to get their hands on it! Baseball, summer, next door neighbor trope... READ IT.
 
Must Listen: 
 
Artist: O.A.R.
Album: xx
Favorite Songs: Two Hands Up, Peace, Shattered (Turn the Car Around), City on Down, Heard the World...
 
So I have loved O.A.R for forever now, so I love that this album has been released! Not only does it have a few new studio tracks, but it's a LIVE
 
Must See:

DO NOT READ THIS ARTICLE IF YOU HAVE NOT READ CURSED CHILD!
 
THERE ARE SPOILERS!
 
image credit goes to Buzzfeed
 
18 "Cursed Child" Moments Which Honestly Make No Sense
 
 
 
I found this article to be HILARIOUS and pretty much an accurate summary of my feelings (Thanks Claire for sending this to us!). I don't agree with every point though- especially #s: 7 and 11.

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. Game On! I get so happy every time I see the book! :) I need to finish up the HP series so I can get to the Cursed Child. The reviews and opinions have been so polarizing and it's made me curious.
    Happy Monday, Jess!

    ReplyDelete
  2. EVERYONE is loving Game On! I need to get it now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Game On sounds so good! I NEED this book -- I was just thinking I wanted a baseball book so I'm excited!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG you give music recs too? How great are you! I'm looking for new tracks because Z100 keeps replaying all of my favorite songs and it's getting quite annoying. Will be checking out O.A.R!!

    Alex @ The Book's Buzz ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I keep hearing so much about Game On, had to grab a copy!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.