Lovin' los libros

A book blog dedicated to young adult and new adult novels

Stacking the Shelves #73+Weekly Wrap-Up

By 1:00 AM ,

Stacking the Shelves is an event hosted by Tynga's Reviews and is all about sharing the books you are adding to your shelves.
 
Received for Review/Blog Tour:
 
 
Tastes Like Winter by CeCe Caroll (A big thanks to CeCe for this!)
Kill Devil Hills by Sarah Darlington (A big thanks to Sarah for this! Tour Date: 8/7)
 
Edelweiss:
 
 
Arcana by Jessica Leake
Wild (The Ivy Chronicles #3) by Sophie Jordan
 
(A big thanks to William Morrow and Talos for these two!)
 
NetGalley:
 
 
Alex (Coldfury Hockey #1) by Sawyer Bennett
 
(A big thanks to Loveswept for this one!)
 


 
Sunday:                           Stacking the Shelves+Weekly Wrap-Up
 
Monday:                         Review: Uninhibited by Melody Grace
 
Tuesday:                         Life Update
 
Wednesday:                   Cover Reveal: Hard Knox by Nicole Williams
 
Thursday:                      Cover Reveal: Burying Water by K.A. Tucker
 
Friday:                           Review: Something Sweeter by Candis Terry
 
Saturday:                       Blog Tour: Teaching Roman by Gennifer Albin
 
 
 
 
 

You Might Also Like

12 comments

  1. I'm not familiar with a lot of these, but Tastes Like Winter sounds really good. Enjoy them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice reads! These are all totally new to me! Hope you enjoy each and every one of them!

    Here's my STS

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got Arcana as well this week. I hope you enjoy all your new books.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  4. AHHHHH WILD! I cannot wait for that book. I know I am going to love it and the cover is just so pretty! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks chica! I'm REALLY excited for Wild!

      Delete
  5. Good books you got! I'm looking forward to giving Alex a try. I hope you enjoy them, Jessica!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Andrea! I'm always looking forward to more Sawyer Bennett!

      Delete
  6. I got Alex too, I have a thing about Hockey books. Which is why I love Rachel Gibson so much :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! I need to read more Rachel Gibson!

      Delete

Leave me some comment love! And I will get around to commenting back!

My blog is an award-free blog, however, as I just do not have the time to follow-up.

Search This Blog

Powered by Blogger.