2016 Love-a-Thon Mini Challenge #1: Mix and Match
Mini Challenge #1: Mix and Match
The goal of this challenge was to mash up a non-bookish hobby/passion/talent/fandom since there are so many other things we are passionate about besides books!
1. My dog Jack, who is essentially my child. LOL. He is part Daschund, part Jack Russell terrier. He's got a lot of personality, that's for sure!
2. My Alex and Ani obsession (I have more bracelets than those pictured.) And my tattoo, which says 'Know Thyself' in Latin. I love tattoos and am looking forward to getting more.
3. Neyland Stadium, The University of Tennessee (my alma mater and favorite college football team).
4. Bonnaroo is a 4 day music festival on a farm in Manchester, Tennessee. I've gone twice now and just love the atmosphere and the great music I've gotten to see.
5. Hamilton the Musical is pretty much my life right now. I can't seem to listen to anything else. I am 100% obsessed. I can't get through my day without thinking about or referencing Hamilton in some way.
6. One of my many meals that I cooked for Tasty Tuesday on the blog. I love to cook so much!
7. Panama City Beach, Florida. I love being at the beach and living that salt life!